1. Apply Supracolor 8 ml (00) as a base skin tone with the Foam Sponge Wedges 6 pieces to the entire face. Set the Supracolor base using the Translucent Powder 20 g (TL 1). Apply Eye Shadow Matt (paradise) to the temples and Eye Shadow Matt (RB 28) to the cheekbones.
2. Apply Eye Shadow Matt (RB 28) to the eyelid. Place the Eye Shadow Matt (paradise) into the inner corner of the eye along the bridge of the nose up to the brow bone. Wet the Torey Round Brush 3 and mix with Aquacolor 8 ml (070), apply a line under the bottom lash line.
3. To create the crack effects, begin applying Aquacolor 8 ml (071) mixing with water first and highlight for a 3D effect by painting fine lines to some of the cracked edging using Aquacolor 8 ml (070).
4. Using Aquacolor 8 ml (071), frame the eyes starting under the white Aquacolor line at the bottom lash, extending from the center of the eye downwards. Create lines applying from the inner corner of the eye to the end of the brow extending upwards, ending each line with a dot. Apply Stargirl S7 using the Lash Adhesive Pro.
5. Line the top lash line using Aquacolor 8 ml (071), extend this to meet the bottom line. Apply the Stargirl S7 with the Lash Adhesive Pro.
6. Add freckles to the design on the bridge of nose and temples using Aquacolor 8 ml (071). To complete this look, apply High Gloss (iconic) creating the illusion of smaller lips by not taking to the corners of the mouth.