1. Add some drips of water to the Aquacolor 8 ml (070) for a creamy consistency (keeping the sponge dry to ensure an even application), apply to the face including the ears, down the neck and along the collarbone.
2. Apply Aquacolor 8 ml (071) to hollow the eyes, shape the nostrils, frame the face and continue under the cheekbone. Also apply to the ears and on the clean skin on the neck and shoulders. Paint horizontal lines over the white Aquacolor down the neck to symbolize spine and a circle for the windpipe detailing.
3. To create the teeth extend the black from under the cheekbones using Aquacolor 8 ml (071) towards the mouth following the shape of the face. Apply fine lines over the mouth to give the illusion of the teeth.
4. To add dimension to the design, shade particular areas of the skull. Using the Torey Round Brush 3 apply Aquacolor 8 ml (071) and use the Torey Flat Brush 8 to blend for a shadowed grey effect.
5. Style the wig as desired and add Color Spray (D 45) to create the base color for the flames. During application of this, shield the face and spray from a distance of 30 cm.
6. Using Aquacolor 8 ml (508) and Aquacolor 8 ml (509) paint flame shapes from the collarbones up the neck to the jawline. Stipple the two colors along the hairline and add these accent colors to the tips of the hair.